Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope you and yours had a wonderful Christmas!! We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at my parents' house. We had our traditional Christmas Eve feast- tamales, with family and close friends.
Four Generations.
Posing in front of the Christmas tree.
With GiGi.
And Uncle B!
*sigh* This was as good as we got of a family photo. Between my cruddy camera and Elise's obsession to stick her fingers in her mouth the second she sees my cruddy camera... well, you can see the result. Better pic in 2010!
Christmas morning was so fun! Santa came and spoiled us all! It was a beautiful day outside and I even got to take my new bike for a spin :)

Elise checking out the goodies.
Look!!!! Santa left Rudolph behind. Doesn't he look thrilled??

All in all, Christmas 2009 was wonderful... and so different from 2008. I feel so blessed and look forward to what this next year has in store for us.

No comments: