Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ireland 2010

Earlier this month we flew Elise to Springfield and then Matt and I met my parents in Ireland for 10 days to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday. We had a BLAST!! The men got to do a little golfing at some of Ireland's more famous courses, mom and I did a little shopping, and we all did some sightseeing, eating, and drinking :) It was such a fun trip. We flew into Shannon, rented a car and toured the west and southern coasts of Ireland. We flew home from Dublin.
Elise did great at her Mimi and Papa's and I'll be sure to get a few pics of the fun she had up on here.

Click here to see a few pictures of our Ireland trip.

And a few favs:





Cliffs Of Moher

Kilkenny
Slea Head Drive

Pub time!

Kinsale

2 comments:

The Campbell Family said...

How fun! I love Ireland. It's such a friendly country. Dublin is beautiful too! I'm sure you had a blast! :)

Tonya said...

That is so awesome!! I don't know when I'll feel comfortable leaving Reese behind so Cody & I can take a trip...it may be a while with #2 coming though!