Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Still here!

Sorry for the lack of blog updates. Summer is speeding by for us!! We've been spending a lot of time at the pool and playing in our backyard.

Every Sunday we have our weekly family dinner at my parents' house. Tompa is easily one of Elise's favorite people and she always wants him to read her a book and let her take a bath in their sink outside.

Elise and Jaws both love to play in the sprinkler while Matt and I sit back and relax in the backyard. This summer, the weather has been awesome, not too hot at all. I've logged many hours on our patio, finally reading the Twilight Saga.
Happy Birthday America! Our neighborhood also had a fun parade... yet I didn't get a single picture :( Next year, I promise!!!
Elise showing off one of the many cute outfits her MiMi has made her.
Hope your summer has been equally fun!!

No comments: