Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day of School!

School (Mother's Day Out) has started back up for Elise. She has moved into the Toddler/2 Class... where did my baby go??? She is still going on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30-3:30.
Elise insists on carrying her items into and out of the classroom all by herself. She calls her backpack her "pac-pac" and throws a fit when I attempt to help her or pick her up when we're in the parking lot. (She refuses to hold my hand....*sigh*) Miss Independence!
At Back to School Night she played with the dolls and hid and cried under the table when I told her it was time to leave. Made a great first impression on her teacher, I'm sure :)
Of course, she remembered the baby dolls and once she was in the room, she didn't look back once. Seriously. Matt and I told her "bye" and she could not have cared less...
She had a great first week and we're looking forward to another wonderful school year!

1 comment:

Leslie G said...

She's so cute with her pigtails and outfit! 3 months till our babies turn two. =(