Saturday, November 1, 2008

Oh my gosh- it's NOVEMBER!!!

"My due date is *this* month!!" was the first thing that ran through my mind when I woke up this morning. This pregnancy has really flown by. I'm about 36 1/2 weeks and considered full term by my doctor... so little Elise could make her arrival any time. I am now going to the doctor on a weekly basis; every Wednesday.  I had my 36 week appt. last Wednesday and everything is looking great. I'm still feeling good and have lots of energy; but I also feel big. I'm just not moving as quickly as I have in the past. I walk Jaws every morning and one of our routes usually takes 35-40 minutes. It took me 55 minutes yesterday and I couldn't have walked faster if you had paid me. Of course, my due date is November 25. If she's at all late, she could easily be a December baby. We shall see!

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kristy said...

How exciting is that!!! I pray that the rest of your pregnancy from her on out is complete smooth sailing!!! We need a new tummy picture though!!!

Have a great weekend.

Love and blessings, Kristy