Today you are 5 months old. You are changing right before our eyes and every day you seem to learn something new. You have totally mastered rolling and you roll and scoot all over the place. I often lay you down on your back and you promptly roll onto your tummy and push yourself up with your hands. You are very interested in all your toys and you especially love "Sophie la Giraffe" and "Whoozit." You also have a lot of fun standing and playing in your exersaucer. But most of all, you LOVE to be outside! We go on walks daily. Most babies sleep on walks but not you. Our walks often last around an hour and you stay awake the entire time just looking around and cooing. Sometimes if you're in a fussy mood, I'll take you outside and you calm right down.
At 5 months you
- go to story-time at the library on a weekly basis
- have been on 9 airplane rides and in 6 different airports. You have even traveled in first class! Nothing but the best for our princess :)
- weigh 15 lbs. 4 oz
- sleep on your tummy
- love to be in my sling or Becco carrier.
- love to be held upside down by your ankles
- love bath-time, especially playing peek-a-boo with the shower curtain
Jaws is your good friend. You love to watch him and grab his fur, ear, or jowls. He loves you so much that he doesn't seem to mind one bit. You have a lot of fun watching Jaws and Bailey wrestle and you always giggle when they run past you. You are still a very serious and observant baby. You don't smile often at strangers, but you don't cry either. You are very mild mannered... as long as your needs are met, you're happy!
Daddy and I adore you and can't wait to see what next month brings!