Thursday, April 30, 2009

Elise's first trip to Ohio!

This past weekend, my mom, Elise, and I flew to Ohio to visit my grandma (Elise's great-grandma.) My Aunt Judy, who lives in Boston, also came into town. We had a wonderful time visiting with everyone, including Uncle Bud, Aunt Peggy and their family! Elise got to meet all her cousins that live in Ohio! (Okay, so she met MY cousins and my cousins' children... I guess that makes them her second cousins.) We had such a fun time!

Shopping in Medina 
Elise with her Great-Grandma
"Wading" in Uncle Bud's pond
Elise with her (second) cousins Faith, Joy, and Joey
Having so much fun with Aunt Judy!

2 comments:

mindy said...

I just love her seriousness! She takes it ALL in!

Karen At Home Blog said...

I can't believe you were in our neck of the woods. Downtown Medina has some really cute shops. I hope you had a great time.

nestie:karenandjeff