Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!! We started off the week of love with a fun playdate at Alecia's. The kids exchanged valentines and had a heart themed lunch. Sadly, no pictures were taken of all the kids together; they were a busy bunch and were all over the place!

Elise and Audrey playing with the balloons.
Elise playing peek-a-boo while out to dinner...
Peek-a-boo!!!!! She would do this for hours if we let her.
Of course our little Valentine was spoiled on Valentine's Day. She received Rody and a monogrammed backpack from Matt and me and her first doll with a stroller from GiGi and Tompa.
Rody was a hit!
As was the "Bay-Bee" and stroller...
Except poor "bay-bee" has been ending up on the ground. A lot. Quick, call CPS!
Uh-Oh!
Um, Elise? I think you're missing something...
She's becoming such a sweet little girl and growing so fast!
Oh yes- that is sass in her eyes! Wonder where she gets that from???
After our little Valentine was tucked into bed, Matt and I enjoyed a scrumptious meal together. I hope your Valentine's Day was just as special :)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

She is so cute! I know I say that every time, but she is seriously the cutest girl ever! I can't believe how grown up she seems!

Unknown said...

The pictures of her and the doll in the stroller are so adorable! I'm sad I don't get to see her (and you of course) anymore :(