Sunday, February 1, 2009

Elise's 2 month appointment.




Elise had her 2 month appointment on Thursday. She now weighs a hefty 11 pounds and 15 ounces. She is 23 3/4 inches long and in the 75th percentile for both weight and height. For all you non-moms out there, that means she is heavier and longer than 75% of other babies her same age. Like I've said before, this girl doesn't miss any meals!!! I was totally dreading this appointment because there are 4 vaccines and we all know how I hate needles! Elise did wonderfully! Of course she cried (as did I) but she calmed down very quickly. A lot of babies get fussy after their shots... not Elise! She was back to her normal and smily self. The only effect we noticed is that she slept 8 hours straight that night and has every night since!!! She still goes to bed at 8:30 and has dropped her 1:30 feeding. She now wakes at 4:30am.... I'm hoping it's the beginning of her sleeping through the night!!!

2 comments:

Leslie G said...

LOL at her little bum!!! =) SO cute!

Lindsey said...

She is so so cute! I can't wait for Elise and Ben to meet. They will make such a cute couple!