Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Day in the Life of Elise

Just a Random Wednesday...

We went for a nice long walk before it got too hot.


Then we came home and got the house straightened up. Elise was a huge help with the laundry! I just may let her take over this job in a year or two.

Torturing Jaws is an everyday activity.
Chillin' in the grass while I water. Elise would sit and crawl in the grass all day long if I would let her!

Pulling up on everything!
Waking up from her afternoon nap.

Swinging at our neighborhood park.
Of course, Jaws had to have some fun at the park too!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elise is sooo cute! I can't believe she is so big already. I really like how Jaws loves to play at the park too!

Faith said...

Awh! Jaws it so cute! My dogs are too scared to try stuff like that.