Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Day in the Life of Elise

Just a Random Wednesday...

We went for a nice long walk before it got too hot.


Then we came home and got the house straightened up. Elise was a huge help with the laundry! I just may let her take over this job in a year or two.

Torturing Jaws is an everyday activity.
Chillin' in the grass while I water. Elise would sit and crawl in the grass all day long if I would let her!

Pulling up on everything!
Waking up from her afternoon nap.
video

Swinging at our neighborhood park.
Of course, Jaws had to have some fun at the park too!!!

video

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Elise is sooo cute! I can't believe she is so big already. I really like how Jaws loves to play at the park too!

fah said...

Awh! Jaws it so cute! My dogs are too scared to try stuff like that.