Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and moms to-be out there! I had a lovely first Mother's Day. The only thing disappointing was that Matt was out of town working, and of course we were unable to be with Mary this weekend. Still, we made the best of it. Elise, Jaws, and I went on a nice long walk this morning. Then we got dressed and headed over to my parents' house. My mom, dad, brother, Elise, and I all went to one of our favorite restaurants, Tre Trattoria. It was wonderful, as always! Elise was a doll... she was in the best mood today. She certainly didn't stay quiet, squealing and babbling during dinner; however, she was super happy so I hope no one minded.

My babies!!!!! :)



Elise with her Uncle B!
Elise and GiGi

1 comment:

dawnzer said...

Happy belated Mother's Day! Sarah was great all day as well... She was quite intent on taking in all the excitement of the day!