Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Landscaping- will our marriage survive?

Just kiddin' !! (sort of.) As I mentioned previously, we had a landscape designer draw up some amazing plans that we were going to finish over several years. Well, I went to work last Thursday and this is what I left.

Kind of boring but fine for now. The FIVE YEAR plan is to extend the patio and put in a retaining wall and outdoor fireplace.

I can home from work and found this.

I then called a divorce attorney. (I kid... I kid...) Matt had some fun. He rented a nice big toy and went to town. I guess he decided five years was too long and he wanted the wall and fireplace now! I mean, heck, we need that fireplace to keep us warm on those crisp June nights.


By dinner time, he made it all better.

Not.

SO... looks like our five year plan has been accelerated a bit. Stay tuned for more.


1 comment:

mindy said...

gosh, men and their ideas...