Thursday, June 11, 2009

Erin's Wedding Weekend



Last weekend we flew to St. Louis to celebrate my cousin Erin's wedding. We had a blast! We stayed with my cousin Jen, her husband, Joe, and their darling 7 week old, Drew!

Proof that Drew is darling!

First we went to the bridesmaid luncheon where Elise got to meet all her cousins. (Well, really they are *my* cousins and her second cousins.... whatever :) She especially loved being held by sweet Cara!

The rehearsal dinner was at Rigazzi's on The Hill. Matt and I were in heaven! We left the babies at Jen's to chill over a 6-pack (of breastmilk people- geesh!!!!!) and we enjoyed amazing Italian food. You just can't get food like that in San Antonio!

Rigazzi's famous fishbowls o' beer.

(Random tidbit- my parents' first date was at Rigazzi's)

Saturday Elise and my mom met up with two of her very dear friends in St. Louis. Elise loved chillin' with Diane and Sharon!


Finally, Saturday night was the night we had all been waiting for. Erin and Michael were married at Erin's grandparents' estate; it was the perfect setting for a wedding!!!

(excuse my hair, it was a wee bit windy!)



Elise with MY Aunt Kathy. Aunt Kathy's too young to be called "Great Aunt Kathy!!!!" Elise's middle name is Kathleen, after this lovely lady!
Finally- the reception! Fun times were had by all!


Matt & Brett
My dad, Jon, Brett, Matt, & Jim
2 hotties
My cousin Katy, her husband Matt, my mom, and Aunt Wendy

We all had such a wonderful time and we can't wait to see everyone again! If not sooner, then next July in Maine for Mark's wedding!!!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks fun! I love your dress! Where did you get it?

Mrs. Misty said...

We love Rigazzi's. We were actually there the Friday night before you guys!! I enjoyed a Fishbow Margarita!!!
~Misty